Fitness Resistance Bands
These resistance loops are made from 100% natural latex. Without thermoplastic elastomer. Our exercise resistance loops undergo strict quality tests to ensure they are defect-free and durable.
- Each set of our fitness resistance loops comes in different grades, ranging from extra light to extra heavy. Beginners can use the extra light resistance loop and work upwards. Advanced users can start using stronger bands.
- Make your workout routine more challenging or better target the muscles you want to work on using these exercise bands. Attach these rubber bands to your legs, arms, thighs, ankles, or hands to work on your glutes, back muscles, leg muscles, and torso.
- This resistance loop set is ideal for daily workouts, but latex resistance loops can also be used for physical therapy to help physical therapy patients return to their normal range of motion after injury, accident, diseases, or operations.
Benefits/Features of Resistance Bands
- Singles, 3-Pack, 5-Pack RESISTANCE BANDS: Comes in five different resistance strength levels: X-Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, and X-Heavy. They're suitable for beginner or a seasoned workout hobbyist.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: The resistance band set can be used to exercise all parts of muscles such as arms, chest, abdomen, glutes, and legs, also used for Physical Therapy, Recovery or to increase Mobility.
- GYM-IN-YOUR-POCKET: These resistance bands take up little space so that you can use them at home or carry on the way, such as in the office, on a vacation, even can squats while watching your favorite TV at home.
- EFFICIENT WORKOUT: Loop Resistance Bands increase the effectiveness of your exercises. Used for a range of workouts, from glute and hip activation, strength techniques to integrate seamlessly with every workout program such as yoga, pilates, etc.